Download current category:Calendar file
In order to enable an iCal export link, your account needs to have an API key created. This key enables other applications to access data from within Indico even when you are neither using nor logged into the Indico system yourself with the link provided. Once created, you can manage your key at any time by going to 'My Profile' and looking under the tab entitled 'HTTP API'. Further information about HTTP API keys can be found in the Indico documentation.
Additionally to having an API key associated with your account, exporting private event information requires the usage of a persistent signature. This enables API URLs which do not expire after a few minutes so while the setting is active, anyone in possession of the link provided can access the information. Due to this, it is extremely important that you keep these links private and for your use only. If you think someone else may have acquired access to a link using this key in the future, you must immediately create a new key pair on the 'My Profile' page under the 'HTTP API' and update the iCalendar links afterwards.
Permanent link for public information only:
Permanent link for all public and protected information:
Please use CTRL + C to copy this URL
Past events, moved here to unclutter the main list
- 18 Feb Olaf Reimer, "Munich Joint Astronomy Colloquium: Deciphering the gamma-ray sky with the Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescope"
- 17 Feb Sergio Cristallo, "SAGA seminar at MPA: S-process distributions from full evolutionary stellar models"
- 16 Feb Paola Andreani, "Lunch Talk: The role of the obscured AGN activity in galaxy formation: is ALMA going to solve it?"
- 16 Feb Harald Lesch, "IPP Kolloquium (Faschingskolloquium): Die Physik von Science Fiction Filmen"
- 15 Feb Mitch Begelman, "Special Seminar: The formation of the first black holes"
- 12 Feb Karl Andersson, "X-ray properties of the first clusters of galaxies detected with the South Pole Telescope"
- 12 Feb Gabriele Ponti, "High Energy at MPA: Discovery of a superluminal Fe K echo at the Galactic Center: The in-glorious past of Sgr A* betrayed by molecular clouds"
- 12 Feb High Energy Seminar at MPE
- 12 Feb B. Barre, "IPP Kolloquium: Nuclear power: history, status and prospects"
- 11 Feb Benedetta Ciardi, "Munich Joint Astronomy Colloquium: IGM Reionization and 21 cm line observations"
- 11 Feb MLL-Kolloquium: Dr. Joerg Schreiber (MPQ Garching): Radiation Pressure Acceleration with VULCAN-PetaWatt: Rayleigh-Taylor-Instability and Fast Plasma Shutters
- 11 Feb Simon Bruderer, "Star and Planet Formation Seminars: Chemical models of a high-mass star forming region: The effect of geometry on high-energy tracers"
- 09 Feb Low energy effective couplings from string theory
- 09 Feb Endrik Kruegel, "Lunch Talk: What we know and don't know about Cosmic Dust"
- 08 Feb Cliff Burgess, "Münchner Physik Kolloquium: „Place Your Bets: Last Chance to be Wrong About What Might be Discovered at the LHC“"
- 08 Feb Ashley J. Ruiter, "Institute Seminar: Investigating White Dwarf Binary Mergers"
- 08 Feb P. Foka, "Seminar on strong Interaction: First pp data and physics program of the ALICE experiment at the CERN LHC"
- 08 Feb Rick Hessman, "USM talk: The MONET Project - highs & lows and lessons learned"
- 05 Feb Justin Wark, "IPP Kolloquium: The Generation of Transient Transparent Aluminum with Intense Femtosecond XUV Light"
- 04 Feb Megan Urry, "Munich Joint Astronomy Colloquium: Supermassive Black Holes and Galaxy Evolution"
- 04 Feb MLL-Kolloquium: Prof. Alan Chen (McMaster University/Canada and 'Universe'-Cluster): On using exotic ion beams to study the production of galactic Aluminum-26
- 03 Feb Laura Fabbietti, "What can we learn about strange particles?"
- 03 Feb Frederic Schuller, "USM talk: Unveiling star formation in the Galactic plane at submm wavelength"
- 03 Feb Jeff Cummings, "SAGA seminar at MPA: Correlation of Initial Lithium and [Fe/H] in Young Open Clusters"
- 02 Feb Track reconstruction - classical and adaptive methods
- 02 Feb Nikolai Voshchinnikov, "Lunch Talk: Interstellar abundances and grain composition"
- 02 Feb Progress and Future of the Plasma Wakefield Accelerator
- 02 Feb Anaelle Maury, "Star and Planet Formation Seminars: Toward understanding the formation of multiple systems: pilot PdBI survey of Class 0 protostars"
- 01 Feb Prof. Dr. E. M. Forgan, "Münchner Physik Kolloquium: „Magnetism & Superconductivity: Enemies or Allies?"
- 01 Feb Universality of the chiral transition from lattice QCD with 2+1 flavors, by Wolfgang Unger, Universität Bielefeld