Download current category:Calendar file
In order to enable an iCal export link, your account needs to have an API key created. This key enables other applications to access data from within Indico even when you are neither using nor logged into the Indico system yourself with the link provided. Once created, you can manage your key at any time by going to 'My Profile' and looking under the tab entitled 'HTTP API'. Further information about HTTP API keys can be found in the Indico documentation.
Additionally to having an API key associated with your account, exporting private event information requires the usage of a persistent signature. This enables API URLs which do not expire after a few minutes so while the setting is active, anyone in possession of the link provided can access the information. Due to this, it is extremely important that you keep these links private and for your use only. If you think someone else may have acquired access to a link using this key in the future, you must immediately create a new key pair on the 'My Profile' page under the 'HTTP API' and update the iCalendar links afterwards.
Permanent link for public information only:
Permanent link for all public and protected information:
Please use CTRL + C to copy this URL
All singular scientific events with a presentation of a scientific topic
- 20 Aug Helmut Dannerbauer, "Special Universe Talk: Witnessing the Build-Up of Distant Galaxy Clusters in the (Sub)Millimeter Regime"
- 27 Jul Kandaswamy Subramanian, "Special Universe Lecture: Magnetic fields in the early universe"
- 27 Jul Anton Empl, "Special Universe Talk: FLUKA - Particle Physics Monte Carlo Program"
- 26 Jul Martin Krause, "Special Universe Talk: Hydrodynamic simulations of superbubbles"
- 24 Jul Katia Parodi, "Ion beam therapy: state-of-the-art and research opportunities"
- 24 Jul Kandaswamy Subramanian, "Special Universe Lecture: Magnetizing the universe II: The large scale dynamo"
- 23 Jul Kandaswamy Subramanian, "Special Universe Lecture: Magnetizing the Universe I: Fluctuation dynamos"
- 19 Jul Fiona Panther, "Special Universe Talk: Antimatter in the Milky Way: a theoretical perspective"
- 19 Jul Margherita Talia, "Special Universe Talk: ALMA view of a massive spheroid progenitor: a compact rotating core of molecular gas in an AGN host at z=2.226"
- 18 Jul "Novel rotating solutions of nonideal transverse Chern-Simons magnetohydrodynamics and the anomalous Hall current", by Prof. Neda Sadooghi (Sharif University of Technology, Tehran)
- 18 Jul "Novel rotating solutions of nonideal transverse Chern-Simons magnetohydrodynamics and the anomalous Hall current", by Prof. Neda Sadooghi (Sharif University of Technology, Tehran, Iran)
- 16 Jul Émilien Chapon , "Seminar über Physik der Starken Wechselwirkung, "Probing QCD in a hot and dense medium: recent quarkonium results in heavy ion collisions from CMS”"
- 12 Jul Marek Schoenherr, "Electroweak corrections for LHC physics"
- 11 Jul "Holographic approaches and structure of hadron spectra and form factors", by Prof. Hans Günter Dosch (Universität Heidelberg)
- 10 Jul Claudia Scarlata, "Special Universe Talk: Galaxy evolution results from Hubble’s WISP survey"
- 10 Jul Goran Senjanovic, "Origin and Nature of Neutrino Mass"
- 09 Jul Reinhard Alkofer, "Seminar über Physik der Starken Wechselwirkung, "Baryons as Relativistic Three-Quark Bound States""
- 09 Jul Seminar über Physik der Starken Wechselwirkung, “2- & 3-body dynamics of excited states”, by Dr. Maxim Mai (George Washington University, Washington D.C., USA)
- 05 Jul MLL-Kolloquium: Prof. Stefano Pozzorini (Univ. of Zurich, Switzerland): Precision Monte-Carlo simulations in the top quark sector
- 05 Jul Antonio Delgado, "Discovering new physics with leptons"
- 03 Jul Dieter Braun, "Nonequilibrium physics to drive the chemistry of early Life"