Download current category:Calendar file
In order to enable an iCal export link, your account needs to have an API key created. This key enables other applications to access data from within Indico even when you are neither using nor logged into the Indico system yourself with the link provided. Once created, you can manage your key at any time by going to 'My Profile' and looking under the tab entitled 'HTTP API'. Further information about HTTP API keys can be found in the Indico documentation.
Additionally to having an API key associated with your account, exporting private event information requires the usage of a persistent signature. This enables API URLs which do not expire after a few minutes so while the setting is active, anyone in possession of the link provided can access the information. Due to this, it is extremely important that you keep these links private and for your use only. If you think someone else may have acquired access to a link using this key in the future, you must immediately create a new key pair on the 'My Profile' page under the 'HTTP API' and update the iCalendar links afterwards.
Permanent link for public information only:
Permanent link for all public and protected information:
Please use CTRL + C to copy this URL
All singular scientific events with a presentation of a scientific topic
- 13 Sep "Isospin asymmetry in extended linear-sigma model", by Prof. Abdel Nasser Tawfik (Nile University, Cairo, Egypt)
- 30 Jul Sophia Henneberg , "Designing the optimal fusion experiment"
- 25 Jul MLL-Kolloquium: Prof. Victor Malka (Weizmann Institute of Science, Rehovot, Israel and Laboratoire d'Optique Appliquee, CNRS, Ecole Polytechnique, Palaiseau, France): Manipulating Electrons with Intense Laser Pulses
- 25 Jul Enrico Trincherini, "An EFT approach to black hole perturbations"
- 23 Jul Vasyl Hafych, "Application of Parallel MCMC Sampling for Proton Bunch Analysis in the AWAKE Experiment"
- 22 Jul Mesut Arslandok, "Seminar über Physik der Starken Wechselwirkung, 2Probing the hot QCD matter with event-by-event fluctuations""
- 18 Jul MLL-Kolloquium: Dr. Kyohei Mukaida (DESY, Hamburg): Refining Calculations of WIMP Abundance
- 18 Jul 健吾 Kengo 嶋田 Shimada, "Asymptotic Scale Invariance"
- 18 Jul Neutrino Oscillations in IceCube
- 16 Jul Michael Wilking , "The Search for CP Violation in Neutrinos"
- 16 Jul David Handl, "Searching for new physics using machine learning techniques"
- 12 Jul Philipp Eller, "Neutrino oscillations in IceCube"
- 11 Jul Matteo Viel, "The Lyman-alpha forest as a cosmological probe"
- 11 Jul Keiichi Wada, "Origin of the narrow line regions of Seyfert galaxies"
- 10 Jul "Dissipation in neutron star mergers", by Prof. Mark Alford (Washington University in St. Louis)
- 09 Jul Oleg Lebedev, "The Higgs and cosmology"
- 08 Jul Reinhard Alkofer, "Seminar über Physik der Starken Wechselwirkung, „QCD correlations functions, the axial anomaly, and some implications for hadron physics""
- 05 Jul Miguel Escobedo, "The time evolution of heavy quarkonium in a non-equilibrium quark-gluon plasma"
- 04 Jul MLL-Kolloquium: Prof. Harald Fritzsch (LMU): Flavor Mixing of Quarks and Neutrinos
- 01 Jul Marco Gersabeck, "Seminar über Physik der Starken Wechselwirkung, „CP violation: the charming bit""
- 01 Jul Marco Serone, "Perturbation Theory and Beyond in Quantum Mechanics and Quantum Field Theory"