Download current category:Calendar file
In order to enable an iCal export link, your account needs to have an API key created. This key enables other applications to access data from within Indico even when you are neither using nor logged into the Indico system yourself with the link provided. Once created, you can manage your key at any time by going to 'My Profile' and looking under the tab entitled 'HTTP API'. Further information about HTTP API keys can be found in the Indico documentation.
Additionally to having an API key associated with your account, exporting private event information requires the usage of a persistent signature. This enables API URLs which do not expire after a few minutes so while the setting is active, anyone in possession of the link provided can access the information. Due to this, it is extremely important that you keep these links private and for your use only. If you think someone else may have acquired access to a link using this key in the future, you must immediately create a new key pair on the 'My Profile' page under the 'HTTP API' and update the iCalendar links afterwards.
Permanent link for public information only:
Permanent link for all public and protected information:
Please use CTRL + C to copy this URL
All singular scientific events with a presentation of a scientific topic
- 31 Oct Azadeh Moradinezhad Dizgah, "Cosmological imprints of new massive particles with spin during inflation"
- 29 Oct Sophia Henneberg, "Designing the optimal fusion experiment"
- 24 Oct MLL-Kolloquium: Dr. Chandan Hati (Physik Department, TUM): Hunting new physics using lepton universality, flavour and number violation
- 24 Oct Sophie Renner, "A pessimist's guide to searching for new physics in flavour data"
- 17 Oct MLL-Kolloquium: Dr. Misha Gorshteyn (Univ. Mainz): Precise hadron structure for low-energy tests in the electroweak sector
- 17 Oct Graham White, "Electroweak baryogenesis, experimental status, progress and extensions"
- 17 Oct Lukas Huxold, "ORIGINS Visitor Talk: The Lamb-shift polarimeter and some of its applications"
- 02 Oct Clarice Aiello, "From nanotech to living sensors: unraveling the spin physics of biosensing at the nanoscale"
- 30 Sep Evan Johnson, "Resonant Interactions of Dark Matter Particles Using Effective Field Theory"
- 30 Sep Doug Lin, "Stellar rejuvenation and gravitational waves in AGN disks: Analog of planetary systems around massive black holes"
- 27 Sep Andrei Maltsev, "Experimental tests of low-energy phenomenological models of strong interactions in Primakoff reactions at CERN and in Serpukhov in the past 30 years"
- 24 Sep Fabrizio Caola, "Precision phenomenology at the LHC: from quantum field theory to new physics"
- 13 Sep Benedikt Hegner, "Software Development in HEP"
- 13 Sep "Isospin asymmetry in extended linear-sigma model", by Prof. Abdel Nasser Tawfik (Nile University, Cairo, Egypt)