Download current category:Calendar file
In order to enable an iCal export link, your account needs to have an API key created. This key enables other applications to access data from within Indico even when you are neither using nor logged into the Indico system yourself with the link provided. Once created, you can manage your key at any time by going to 'My Profile' and looking under the tab entitled 'HTTP API'. Further information about HTTP API keys can be found in the Indico documentation.
Additionally to having an API key associated with your account, exporting private event information requires the usage of a persistent signature. This enables API URLs which do not expire after a few minutes so while the setting is active, anyone in possession of the link provided can access the information. Due to this, it is extremely important that you keep these links private and for your use only. If you think someone else may have acquired access to a link using this key in the future, you must immediately create a new key pair on the 'My Profile' page under the 'HTTP API' and update the iCalendar links afterwards.
Permanent link for public information only:
Permanent link for all public and protected information:
Please use CTRL + C to copy this URL
All singular scientific events with a presentation of a scientific topic
- 29 Jan Daniel Kikola, "Seminar on Strong Interaction:"A fixed-target experiment using the LHC beams (AFTER@LHC): the physics program and the current status""
- 22 Jan Andreas Kronfeld, "Seminar on Strong Interaction:"Quark Masses""
- 18 Jan MLL-Kolloquium: Dr. Frank Simon (MPI f. Physik, München): Top-Quark and Higgs-Boson Physics with Highly Granular Detectors
- 18 Jan Fabio Maltoni, "Probing the Higgs potential at present and future colliders"
- 18 Jan Universe PhD Awards 2017: Ceremony and awardee talks
- 16 Jan Bruno Leibundgut, "Supernova Cosmology"
- 15 Jan Dinesh Kumar Srivasta, "Seminar on Strong Interaction: "Charm production in relativistic collisions of nuclei using parton cascade model with extensions to pp collisions at LHC energies""
- 11 Jan MLL-Kolloquium: Dr. Dietrich Walsh (Univ. der Bundeswehr und TUM): Mitochondrial cell damage irradiation experiments at the MLL
- 11 Jan B Mistlberger, "N3LO QCD precision for Higgs boson phenomenology at the LHC"
- 21 Dec MLL-Kolloquium: Dr. Wai Kin Lai (Physik Department T30f, TUM): Determination of the Higgs-Charm Coupling
- 20 Dec “Neutron-Star Mergers and Nuclear Many-Body Theory“, by Dr. Corbinian Wellenhofer (Technische Universität Darmstadt)
- 18 Dec Alexandre Obertelli, "Seminar on Strong Interaction:"Probing the most neutron-rich nuclei""
- 14 Dec MLL-Kolloquium: Prof. Christoph E. Düllmann (Univ. Mainz / Helmholtz-Institute Mainz / GSI Darmstadt / PRISMA Cluster of Excellence /Mainz): On Superheavy Elements and Ultra-Light Neutrinos
- 14 Dec Julien Serreau, "Infrared dynamics of interacting scalar fields in de Sitter space"
- 12 Dec Aleandro Nisati, "Physics at HL-LHC and Future Colliders"
- 11 Dec Patrick Reinert, "Seminar on Strong Interaction:"Recent advances in high-precision NN-potentials at 5th order""
- 07 Dec MLL-Kolloquium: Dr. Vincent Bagnoud (GSI Darmstadt und TU Darmstadt): Performance of the PHELIX high-power laser facility and upcoming upgrade plans
- 07 Dec Paolo Gambino, "Revisiting B→D(*) ℓν"
- 05 Dec Garbiele Travaglini, "Amplitudes and form factors from N=4 super Yang-Mills to QCD."
- 04 Dec Felix Karbstein, "Seminar on Strong Interaction:"All-optical signatures of quantum vacuum nonlinearity and the Heisenberg-Euler effective action""