Download current category:Calendar file
In order to enable an iCal export link, your account needs to have an API key created. This key enables other applications to access data from within Indico even when you are neither using nor logged into the Indico system yourself with the link provided. Once created, you can manage your key at any time by going to 'My Profile' and looking under the tab entitled 'HTTP API'. Further information about HTTP API keys can be found in the Indico documentation.
Additionally to having an API key associated with your account, exporting private event information requires the usage of a persistent signature. This enables API URLs which do not expire after a few minutes so while the setting is active, anyone in possession of the link provided can access the information. Due to this, it is extremely important that you keep these links private and for your use only. If you think someone else may have acquired access to a link using this key in the future, you must immediately create a new key pair on the 'My Profile' page under the 'HTTP API' and update the iCalendar links afterwards.
Permanent link for public information only:
Permanent link for all public and protected information:
Please use CTRL + C to copy this URL
All singular scientific events with a presentation of a scientific topic
- 13 Dec Hans Peter Nilles, "Modulated Natural Inflation"
- 12 Dec MLL-Kolloquium: Dr. Zinonas Zinonos (MPI f. Physik, München): Search for Supersymmetry in Multi-Lepton and Tau Final States with the ATLAS Detector at the LHC
- 12 Dec Oleg Lebedev, "The Higgs and Cosmology"
- 09 Dec Seminar über Physik der Starken Wechselwirkung, "t.b.a. "
- 03 Dec Francesco Techini, "Tau Lepton Physics at Belle II"
- 28 Nov MLL-Kolloquium: Prof. Saul Ramos-Sanchez (Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México and Physik Department, TUM): A taste of flavor symmetries in semi-realistic string models
- 28 Nov Kai Yan, "Energy-energy correlation from correlation functions"
- 26 Nov Claudia Peus, "Science and Society: What drives innovation?"
- 25 Nov Yifan Song, "Seminar über Physik der Starken Wechselwirkung, "Cold and dense quark-matter constrained by massive neutron-stars ""
- 21 Nov MLL-Kolloquium: Dr. Stuart Mangles (Imperial College London, UK): Laser wakefield accelerators as tools for studying extreme conditions
- 21 Nov Frank Deppisch, "Neutrinoless Double Beta Decay and Heavy Sterile Neutrinos"
- 19 Nov Javi Serra, "Positivity of Scattering Amplitudes in Gravitational Theories"
- 18 Nov Khalil Shaaban, "Seminar über Physik der Starken Wechselwirkung, "Probing Supersymmetry/BSM Through Flavor Physics Versus QCD Uncertainties ""
- 14 Nov MLL-Kolloquium: Dr. Jamie McDonald (Physik Department, TUM): Probing axions with neutron stars and black holes: from ultra light scalars to dark matter
- 14 Nov Valerie Domcke, "Fermion production in helical gauge fields"
- 12 Nov Fawad Hassan, "On the current status of theories of multiple spin-2 fields"
- 08 Nov "Dark matter bound states, where do we stand?" by Dr. Simone Biondini (University of Groningen/VSI, Netherlands)
- 05 Nov Tina Pollmann, "Dark matter search with DEAP-3600"