Download current category:Calendar file
In order to enable an iCal export link, your account needs to have an API key created. This key enables other applications to access data from within Indico even when you are neither using nor logged into the Indico system yourself with the link provided. Once created, you can manage your key at any time by going to 'My Profile' and looking under the tab entitled 'HTTP API'. Further information about HTTP API keys can be found in the Indico documentation.
Additionally to having an API key associated with your account, exporting private event information requires the usage of a persistent signature. This enables API URLs which do not expire after a few minutes so while the setting is active, anyone in possession of the link provided can access the information. Due to this, it is extremely important that you keep these links private and for your use only. If you think someone else may have acquired access to a link using this key in the future, you must immediately create a new key pair on the 'My Profile' page under the 'HTTP API' and update the iCalendar links afterwards.
Permanent link for public information only:
Permanent link for all public and protected information:
Please use CTRL + C to copy this URL
All singular scientific events with a presentation of a scientific topic
- 18 Dec Hermann Nicolai, "The Conformal Standard Model"
- 13 Dec MLL-Kolloquium: Dr. Anna Zsigmond (MPI f. Physik): Searching for Majorana neutrinos with GERDA
- 13 Dec Julian Muños, "Searching for Dark Matter at the Cosmic Dawn"
- 11 Dec Raju Venugopalan, "How Glasma evolves to Quark-Gluon Plasma: from turbulent attractor to perfect fluid"
- 10 Dec Vladimir Braun, "Seminar über Physik der Starken Wechselwirkung, „Higher-twist B-meson Distribution Amplitudes in HQET“"
- 07 Dec "Issues of renormalization in few-body sector of chiral EFT", by Dr. Jambul Gegelia (FZ Jülich)
- 04 Dec Karoline Schaeffner, "COSINUS - cryogenic NaI detectors"
- 29 Nov MLL-Kolloquium: Dr. Hong Zhang (Physik Department T31, TUM): Axion Stars
- 29 Nov Xiaoyong Chu, "Variants of self-interacting dark matter"
- 26 Nov Manuel Lorenz, "Seminar über Physik der Starken Wechselwirkung, „Probing dense baryonic matter with hadrons: An update from HADES“"
- 22 Nov MLL-Kolloquium: Prof. Marc Kachelrieß (Deutsches Krebsforschungszentrum, DKFZ, Heidelberg): Advances in Computed Tomography (CT)
- 22 Nov Michael Peskin, "Fermion pair production in composite Higgs models using warped geometry"
- 19 Nov Hüseyin Dag, "Seminar über Physik der Starken Wechselwirkung, "Exotic Mesons in QCD Sum Rules”"
- 15 Nov MLL-Kolloquium: Dr. Susanne Mertens (MPI f. Physik): KATRIN - first data and the future
- 15 Nov Maxwell T Hansen, "Multi-hadron transition rates from lattice QCD"
- 08 Nov MLL-Kolloquium: Dr. Daniel Greenwald (Physik Department E18, TUM): Searching for CP violation in unexpected places
- 08 Nov Matthias Neubert, "Effective Field Theory after a New Physics Discovery"
- 06 Nov Federica Petricca, "Direct search for light dark matter with the CRESST-III experiment"
- 06 Nov Elena Mason, "Special Universe Talk: Insights from high resolution (multi-band) spectroscopy – an application to the ejecta of classical novae"