Download current category:Calendar file
In order to enable an iCal export link, your account needs to have an API key created. This key enables other applications to access data from within Indico even when you are neither using nor logged into the Indico system yourself with the link provided. Once created, you can manage your key at any time by going to 'My Profile' and looking under the tab entitled 'HTTP API'. Further information about HTTP API keys can be found in the Indico documentation.
Additionally to having an API key associated with your account, exporting private event information requires the usage of a persistent signature. This enables API URLs which do not expire after a few minutes so while the setting is active, anyone in possession of the link provided can access the information. Due to this, it is extremely important that you keep these links private and for your use only. If you think someone else may have acquired access to a link using this key in the future, you must immediately create a new key pair on the 'My Profile' page under the 'HTTP API' and update the iCalendar links afterwards.
Permanent link for public information only:
Permanent link for all public and protected information:
Please use CTRL + C to copy this URL
All singular scientific events with a presentation of a scientific topic
- 23 Jul Ian Moult, "Rethinking Jets with Energy Correlators - please note the unusual time!"
- 16 Jul Adam Riess (Johns Hopkins Univ./STScI): The Present Expansion rate of the Universe, Evidence of New Physics?
- 16 Jul Graham Ross, "Scale invariance, hierarchy generation and inflation"
- 15 Jul Glenn van de Ven (Univ. of Vienna): The colourful past and dark side of galaxies unveiled through population-dynamics of their stars
- 15 Jul Silvia Toonen (University of Birmingham): Stellar interactions and transients
- 15 Jul Elena Redaelli (MPE): First sample of N2H+ nitrogen isotopic ratios in low-mass protostars
- 14 Jul Lukasz Tychoniec (Leiden Observatory): Dust masses of young disks: constraining the initial solid reservoir for planet formation
- 14 Jul Matteo Bachetti (INAF): The first ultraluminous pulsar: M82 X-2
- 14 Jul Azadeh Moradinezhad Dizgah (Uni. of Geneva): Local primordial non-Gaussianity and super-sample modes
- 13 Jul Kaloian Lozanov (MPA):Topics in inflationary cosmology: reheating, gauge fields and gravitational waves
- 10 Jul Marzia Bordone, "ORIGINS Visitor Talk: EFT approaches for flavour and B anomalies"
- 09 Jul Alexander Lenz, "Mixing and CP violation in the charm system"
- 07 Jul Marc Schumann, "The XENON Dark Matter Project: Recent Results and future Plans"
- 02 Jul Marco Drewes, "A Heavy Metal Path to New Physics"