Download current category:Calendar file
In order to enable an iCal export link, your account needs to have an API key created. This key enables other applications to access data from within Indico even when you are neither using nor logged into the Indico system yourself with the link provided. Once created, you can manage your key at any time by going to 'My Profile' and looking under the tab entitled 'HTTP API'. Further information about HTTP API keys can be found in the Indico documentation.
Additionally to having an API key associated with your account, exporting private event information requires the usage of a persistent signature. This enables API URLs which do not expire after a few minutes so while the setting is active, anyone in possession of the link provided can access the information. Due to this, it is extremely important that you keep these links private and for your use only. If you think someone else may have acquired access to a link using this key in the future, you must immediately create a new key pair on the 'My Profile' page under the 'HTTP API' and update the iCalendar links afterwards.
Permanent link for public information only:
Permanent link for all public and protected information:
Please use CTRL + C to copy this URL
All singular scientific events with a presentation of a scientific topic
- 30 Jan Eran Palti, "The Swampland: Consistency constraints on effective theories from quantum gravity"
- 23 Jan MLL-Kolloquium: Prof. Peter Dendooven (KVI-Center for Advanced Radiation Technology and Univ. of Groningen, the Netherlands): Positron Emission Tomography for real-time verification during proton therapy
- 23 Jan Pietro Baratella, "The Supercooled Universe"
- 20 Jan Gustaaf Brooijmans, "The Standard Model is Just the Beginning"
- 16 Jan MLL-Kolloquium: Martin Losekamm (Physik Department E18, TUM): The ORIGINS Laboratory for Rapid Space Missions
- 16 Jan Uli Haisch, "Everything you always wanted to know about the LHCDMWG but were afraid to ask"
- 09 Jan MLL-Kolloquium: Dr. Gunther Korschinek (Physik Department E15, TUM) : Supernova footprint on the doorstep: 60Fe, 53Mn, and other possible correlations
- 07 Jan Yvonne Wong, "Neutrino cosmology: A match made in the Heavens"
- 19 Dec MLL-Kolloquium: Dr. Tina Pollmann (Physik Department E15, TUM): Direct Dark Matter Search with the DEAP-3600 Detector
- 17 Dec Ben Gripaios, "Anomalies in Z prime models"
- 16 Dec Marumi Kado, "Higgs physics at the LHC: Status, Challenges and Opportunities"
- 16 Dec Kevin Ingles, "Seminar über Physik der Starken Wechselwirkung, "Production of $X(3872)$ in $e^+e^-$ annihilation ""
- 13 Dec Hans Peter Nilles, "Modulated Natural Inflation"
- 12 Dec MLL-Kolloquium: Dr. Zinonas Zinonos (MPI f. Physik, München): Search for Supersymmetry in Multi-Lepton and Tau Final States with the ATLAS Detector at the LHC
- 12 Dec Oleg Lebedev, "The Higgs and Cosmology"
- 11 Dec Erik Adli, "Perspectives on the e- e+ energy frontier, with an accent on plasma colliders (1/1)"
- 10 Dec Johannes M. Henn, "Vision for a new doctoral program"
- 09 Dec Seminar über Physik der Starken Wechselwirkung, “Jets as probes of no-perturbative QCD and the hot QCD-medium”
- 03 Dec Francesco Techini, "Tau Lepton Physics at Belle II"