Download current category:Calendar file
In order to enable an iCal export link, your account needs to have an API key created. This key enables other applications to access data from within Indico even when you are neither using nor logged into the Indico system yourself with the link provided. Once created, you can manage your key at any time by going to 'My Profile' and looking under the tab entitled 'HTTP API'. Further information about HTTP API keys can be found in the Indico documentation.
Additionally to having an API key associated with your account, exporting private event information requires the usage of a persistent signature. This enables API URLs which do not expire after a few minutes so while the setting is active, anyone in possession of the link provided can access the information. Due to this, it is extremely important that you keep these links private and for your use only. If you think someone else may have acquired access to a link using this key in the future, you must immediately create a new key pair on the 'My Profile' page under the 'HTTP API' and update the iCalendar links afterwards.
Permanent link for public information only:
Permanent link for all public and protected information:
Please use CTRL + C to copy this URL
All singular scientific events with a presentation of a scientific topic
- 23 Nov Prof. Franz X. Kärtner (Center for Free-Electron Laser Science, DESY/Hamburg and Univ. Hamburg): Terahertz Driven Electron and X-ray Sources
- 16 Nov MLL-Kolloquium: Dr. Marie Vidal (Centre Antoine Lacassagne, Nice/France): In proton therapy, how to treat a first patient with a prototype?
- 16 Nov Angnis Schmidt-May, "Massive spin-2 theories and their application to the dark matter problem"
- 13 Nov Oliver Zimmer, "Seminar on Strong Interaction:"PLACID NEUTRONS FOR FUNDAMENTAL PHYSICS RESEARCH""
- 13 Nov Hartmut Abele, "Seminar on Strong Interaction:"QUANTUM BOUNCING BALL GRAVITY SPECTROMETER""
- 09 Nov MLL-Kolloquium: Dr. Robert Szafron (Physik Department T31, TUM): The Most Precise Tests of The Standard Model
- 09 Nov Astrid Eichhorn, "Top mass from Asymptotic Safety"
- 07 Nov Prof. Mark Hindmarsh (University of Sussex) - Waves from Phase Transitions in the Early Universe
- 02 Nov MLL-Kolloquium: Dr. Hee-Sok Chung (Physik Department T30f, TUM): Collinear Factorization Approaches to Heavy Quarkonium Production
- 02 Nov Stefano Pozzorini, "Theory precision for V+jet backgrounds to dark matter searches at the LHC"
- 26 Oct MLL-Kolloquium: PD Dr. Robert Lahmann (Erlangen Center for Astroparticle Physics, Univ. Erlangen): Neutrinos as cosmic messengers: Why and how to detect them
- 26 Oct Valentin V Khoze, "Review of Higgsplosion"
- 25 Oct Avelino Vicente, "Special Universe Talk: DsixTools, the SM Effective Field Theory code"
- 23 Oct Chris Quigg, "Seminar on Strong Interaction:" Stable, doubly heavy tetraquark mesons"""
- 19 Oct MLL-Kolloquium: Prof. Joan Sola Peracaula (Institute of Cosmos Sciences, Univ. of Barcelona (Spain)): 100 years of the cosmological constant Lambda in Einstein's equations: Is Lambda really constant in light of observations?
- 19 Oct Pavel Fileviez Perez, "New Physics: B and L Doorways"
- 17 Oct "Nucleon Electromagnetic Polarizabilities: Theoretical Uncertainties and Connections to Lattice QCD", by Prof. Harald Grießhammer (George Washington University, Washington, USA)
- 09 Oct Yannick Meurice, "Seminar on Strong Interaction:"Applications of the Tensor Renormalization Group method to machine learning""
- 05 Oct Jorge Rosano, "Special Universe Talk: Photometry of variable stars and imaging celestial objects with an 8-inch telescope"