- to spread knowledge on the value of strong lensing to the young international astronomical community, beyond the small group of experienced students;
- to boost the productivity of students and to foster friendly collaboration with post-docs working actively in lensing;
- to encourage new scientific projects among the students and the invited/local speakers.
- in the mornings, experienced post-docs will give lectures on various topics related to the research fields in which they currently work;
- in the afternoons, students will be divided into two groups, depending on their level of expertise in strong gravitational lensing, and attend practical tutorials. They will model real lensing systems using some available lensing codes.
More details on the topics and the speakers are given on the Programme page.