A three day topical workshop discussing the following topics:
- Probing initial conditions and QGP properties with flow
- Collective phenomena in small systems
- The chiral magnetic effect and the quest for the QCD critical point
- Heavy quarks as probes of mass dependent QCD energy loss
- The fate of quarkonia at the LHC
The workshop is embedded within the four week MIAPP Programme "Probing the Quark-Gluon Plasma with collective phenomena and heavy quarks" (link). The workshop registration is independent from the participation to the programme. Yet, programme participants are invited to register and participate.
There will be no workshop fee. Participants interested to join the workshop dinner on Friday, September 7, will have to pay 39 EUR in cash upon arrival. A receipt stating that we received money to cover expenses related to the topical workshop will be issued but we are not allowed to issue invoices.