First, we will have five short talks on various aspects of cosmic ray physics:
- Paolo Padovani (ESO): "Blazars for physicists"
- David Paneque (MPP): "High-energy cosmic ray studies through multi-messenger observations blazars"
- Klaus Dolag (MPA/LMU): "SLOW: Next generation of local universe simulations"
- Martin Weidl (IPP): "On the (plasma) physics of cosmic ray acceleration & propagation"
- Hartmut Ruhl (LMU): "Taking on the challenge of ultra-high field electrodynamics"
These talks will be followed by a discussion on ongoing and future research in this area within ORIGINS (and beyond).