Call for community input for the NuPECC Long Range Plan 2024
At its recent meeting in Madrid NuPECC took the decision to launch the process of creating a new Long Range Plan (LRP) for Nuclear Physics in Europe, identifying opportunities and priorities for nuclear science in Europe, with the aim of publishing the document in 2024. The previous Long Range Plan can be found at http://nupecc.org/pub/lrp17/lrp2017.pdf and an assessment of its implementation at http://nupecc.org/2017_LRP_Assessment_of_Implementation_final.pdf.
With the intention of strengthening the bottom-up approach that has always played an important role in its LRPs, NuPECC is opening a call for inputs to the next LRP in form of short (5 page) documents describing the view of collaborations, experiments, or communities on the key topics for the next 10 years to be included in the upcoming LRP. We also solicit new ideas going beyond the topics considered in the LRP 2017 or exploring synergies with the particle physics and astroparticle physics communities and considering new developments such as gravitational waves and multi-messenger astronomy. Contributions related to novel applications in cross disciplinary fields are also welcome.
Due to the ongoing war in Ukraine, currently no contributions from Russian or Belorussian institutions nor institutions located in Russian or Belorussian territory, nor from collaborations working at these institutions are accepted.
In order to submit a contribution a TUM indico account is needed. If you do not already have one, please proceed as follows:
- Click on "Login" in the upper right corner
- Click on "create one here" below the "Login with Indico" button
- Enter your email-address and confirm with the "Send me a verification email" button
- Please use the same email-address that you used to register to the call in order to link your account to your contribution!!!
- Click on the link sent to you and complete your registration there. Indico should automatically link your contribution with your account once the creation was successful.
Details on the format of the document and the submission process can be found at the abstract submission page.